Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
Open Member Discussions
Moderator(s): Natalie Whalen
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Scents and Fragrances for Fall 1 J. Peavy I love Pumpkin scents, Salted Caramel, and Vanilla Bean. I actually use them all year long lol.
by A. Yoakum
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
How To Post A Question/Tip 1 N. Whalen I'm a newer member, and one thing I've noticed is that new posts seem to be few and far between. What can we do to get new discussions more frequently (maybe once a week) so that there is more conversation and engagement between community members?
by J. Peavy
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Are we just masking odors? 6 s. cannon I have OCD, so I tend to do a LOT of cleaning, and am not so much worried about an odor. A few years ago though, before I really started using different fragrances in my home, my house smelled boring. There really was no odor with it being clean all the time. I use fragrances to give my home a personality! I'm drowning in candles of all sorts, and there's never a time when I don't have an oil diffuser running in at least one room. I've even learned which laundry and dishwashing packs to buy because I know they'll leave a lovely aroma in my washroom and kitchen. There's nothing wrong with a pretty smelling home!
by J. Peavy
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Legal